MULTI FLAVOR CAPPUCCINO
Primo Cappuccino 3 station dispenser, pre-set dispense, three portion control.
- G3 ADS™ Digital Control Module (G3/ADS™) – Provides precise control over all critical blending and dispensing functions.
- Pre-Dispense – Easy to use. Choose a size from small, medium or large by the touch of a button.
- Factory Pre-Set – for out-of-the-box operation.
- Irradiant LCD Digital Display – Extra bright and easy to see.
- Scroll-Through Precision Programming – Adjust powder flow in 5% increments and water temperature from 80°F to 200°F to create the perfect hot or cold beverage for your operation.
- Uniform Programming – Ideal for large rollout
- Access Code – Prevents unauthorized access to programming and control features.
- Touch Controls – Smooth and easy-to-clean.• Touch Controls – Smooth and easyto- clean.
- On-Board Diagnostics – continually senses proper operation. A Service Number will be displayed if technical assistance is required.
- Fully Sealed – G3 chips and processors are encapsulated in an impact-resistant polymer, virtually eliminating the harmful effects of heat, moisture and physical damage.
- Direct Drive Mixing Augers – Ensure smooth high-speed blending of powdered drinks.
- High Velocity Whipping Motors – Sloped whipping motors ensure smooth, high-speed blending of powdered drinks.
- Digital Temperature Control – Precisely senses water temperature and level to maximize energy efficiency and prevent heating element burnout.
- Fixed-Flow Water System – Ensures precise drink blending regardless of irregularities in water pressure/volume.
- Standard 120VAC Operation – Makes installation quick and simple.
- Curtis Exclusive 3/2/1 Warranty – 3-years electronic components, 2-years
Four 2 lb & One 10 lb Hoppers
135 cups (5 oz.)
34.75" H x 14.25" W x 26.40" D
87.6cm H x 36.8cm W x 67.1cm D
120V / 50/60Hz / 15.0A, 1800W
ELBOW, 3/8 NPT x 1/4" FLARE