WILBUR CURTIS SUPPORTS THE SCAA AND THE COFFEE INDUSTRY’S KEY EXPOSITION GATHERING
The Wilbur Curtis Company, the premier manufacturer of state-of-the-art coffee and tea brewing equipment, announces the sponsorship of several key events at the upcoming SCAA Annual Exposition. The largest coffee trade association gathering, hosted this year in Portland Oregon, April 19-22, the SCAA Expo features a variety of sessions, workshops and competitions that both educate and enlighten attendees. Curtis is proud to take a supportive position as a sponsor and supporter of the following SCAA Expo events:
- National Partner Sponsor for the 2012 Brewer’s Cup, and its six United States Barista Regional Competitions
- Host of the 2012 SCAA Coffee Symposium Discussion geared to inspire new specialty coffee solutions
- Equipment Sponsor for the Roaster’s Guild, 2012 Coffees of the Year Competition (COTY)
- Equipment Sponsor for the Barista Guild of America, 2012 Barista’s Camp
- Equipment Sponsor for the 2012 Roaster’s Guild Retreat
The SCAA Exposition is the coffee industry’s foremost gathering of coffee professionals and aficionados, attended by over 8,000 roasters, retailers and coffee producers, and features over 700 exhibitor booths. “There is so much energy and innovation occurring in the industry now, it’s an exciting time to be involved on such a integral level,” stated Kevin Curtis, Executive Vice President of Wilbur Curtis. “The SCAA has been at the forefront of developing and promoting specialty coffee, and we’re honored to support their commitment of the industry,” Curtis continued.
A leader in the foodservice industry for over 70 years, the Wilbur Curtis Company is a premier manufacturer of state-of-the-art coffee and tea brewing equipment, including the world-renowned Gemini® Brewing Systems, Primo Cappuccino™ and the new Curtis Gold Cup™ single cup gourmet coffee brewer.
For more information, contact Wilbur Curtis Company, Inc., 6913 Acco St. Montebello, CA 90640. Toll Free: 800/421-6150. Internet: www.wilburcurtis.com.